Local Restaurant Fire in Livingston, LA
This restaurant fire started from a really old extension cord. The fire left a think coat of heavy soot throughout the entire place. Some parts of the restaurant were so bad we had to tear it out. But in the kitchen, just need a really heavy clean. The before photo shows just how heavy the soot was. The after shows the hard work and dedication our crew puts into each job. We take pride in our work and don't stop until it looks "Like it never even happened." The customer was happy with our work and was one step closer to reopening their restaurant.